Saturday, September 5, 2009

Team Safe at Second




Sue, Melissa, Susan
Mary Jo, Jacque
Dawn, Christine, Me

November is getting closer and I realized I had yet to introduce the team I am walking with for the 3-day walk. Valencia/Santa Clarita has a small town feel and since meeting these ladies we have found we that we have all these other connections to other people around town. I originally joined with this team because I knew Christine. I had worked with her son at Pediatric Therapy when he was 2. He just turned 5 and I love being able to follow my kids progress!

Now that we are a team of 8 we will ultimately raise at least $18,400. I am just so excited to be finally doing this! I am getting close to meeting my minimum and I KNOW I will make it there. Thank you to all who have helped me come this far.



2 comments:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

What an incredible cause you are walking for Tasha. Your team looks great. And the amount of money you all are raising for breast cancer is amazing.

Love you, Susan

Paula said...

I LOVE that you are doing this!! It looks like a great team that you have all together. We are behind you 100%!! Love, Paula