Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

I'm still posting on Wednesday, even though it's late. I skipped last week because of being to busy. I thought my hectic week would help me out in the weight loss area but turns out it didn't. I'm not sure I trust the Wii for my weigh ins anymore. It seems like it just is a consistent up and down on that thing.....or maybe it's just me. I am going to go get another real scale though.

I finally found a breakfast that I can consistently eat and it keeps me full until lunch. Good old plain cheerios and a banana. I was enjoying my Total cereal with blueberries and pomegranate until I saw that it had as much sugar in it as my kids "special sugar cereals". So I bought regular cheerios and have been eating them almost every day for the past week and a half. I've also been making kale smoothies with my lunch and including kale, oj, yogurt, and frozen strawberries. I could drink smoothies every day, but the weather is getting a little colder so they don't always feel the best when I'm already frozen. SO, I'm gonna stick with what I like and try and stay away from the junk.....that's my diet. (And then comes Halloween candy :)

No comments: