Sunday, January 11, 2009

Motivation

Last year, same time, I signed up for my first ever running race.  Race day came and it was raining, the boys were sick so Garrett couldn't come cheer me on, and I wasn't sure what I got myself into.  Now, I've just registered for the same race.  I have a few runs under my belt now but have found myself needing some motivation to go out and run.  I figure signing up will at least get me running 6 miles!  Hopefully the weather will be nicer this year and I will get to experience the "real" Redondo Beach 10K!!

5 comments:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

That should be a great race to start you off. I do hope the weather is better than last year for you. Love you, Susan

dole2obama said...

Tasha-
I will see you at the starting line, I'm in!

Tasha Riley said...

Awesome Matt! Looking forward to it!

Paula said...

You guys are great! I will be there to cheer you on. Wow, that is coming up soon!

Love you, Paula

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Any other runner's out there to join in?