Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



The boys had a great day and night.  Zach had a harvest festival at his school, which Garrett and Kevin were able to go to (Kevin had no school, but I had to work).  After I got home from work we carved pumpkins and then the boys went out trick-or-treating around 6:30 and we didn't get back until 8:00.  They are having a very special night as they are still awake, watching t.v. in mommy and daddy's room.   I hate to end the festivities, but I think I need to get to sleep too!

4 comments:

Grandma Dee said...

Wow, is that Batman, the Joker and BatCheetah? Pretty good costumes! I wish they had been at our house tonight. We only got 2 girls and that was on one visit. What a bummer. Now, I may have to eat all of the candies. Not really. Hope the little guys had lots of candy. I bet they and you are very tired.

Tasha, only a day and a half until your marathon. I can't wait to see you cross the finish line. Enjoy it on Sunday. What a great accomplishment -- one foot in front of the other. You go, girl!

We love you,
Denise & Bob

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

YIKES.....................you guys' have the BEST looking costumes. I bet people didn't even know who you were. Glad you had alot of fun. Love you all, Auntie Susan, Uncle Dennis & Namie

Sandy said...

Great costumes You guys are the BEST. And wonderful pumpkin carving. We are so glad you had such a fun Halloween.

Tasha, tomorrow is the DAY. You have worked so hard all year for this. We know you are going to do really well.
We send our love to all
Love Sandy and Joe

Paula said...

Wish we could have seen the boys in person, but those are great pictures......especially BatCheetah with his trick or treat bag! :)
This was our first Halloween in 35 years with nary a child in the house...takes getting used to....kids make the holiday.
My sister Barbara said they had 350 kids come to her house last night. They give out the jumbo Butterfingers...hmmmm!
See you tomorrow, Tasha...those crazy,cheering people will be us! :)