Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Relay For Life



It's almost been a year since I joined in my first Relay for Life and I have decided to join in again this year.  It turns out that the San Diego Marathon is the same weekend as the Relay, so I have decided with all that's going on I will just stay home and help raise money for a good cause.  For those of you who have not heard about Relay for Life, it is a 24 hour event, where at least one person of your team is walking or running laps in order to help raise money for cancer research.  Last year I joined with the MOMS Club of Valencia and turned out to be a really moving experience.  Please visit the website to learn more information about this and think about possibly donating.  The relay is going to be May 31st - June 1st and I will be walking on and off whenever I am needed (in between baseball games and parties).  Last year Kevin and I stayed over night in a tent, which was kind of fun, so we may do that again this year.  Anyone interested in seeing the relay in action, come and visit me and check out all the information booths. 

1 comment:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

A wonderful event to raise money for an incredible cause. We will support the cause and you 100% so count us in. Love you all