Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Best Part



Everyone knows that the best part of making cookies is getting to lick the beaters afterwards.  The boys agree and that's why they always want to help.  Today we are having the MOMS club holiday party and cookie exchange.  Everyone is supposed to bring 2 dozen cookies, along with the recipe and then we get to trade and go home with a plate full of a variety of cookies.....all that will probably end up right in my tummy.  I have another party next week where I'm supposed to bring 3 dozen cookies.  Luckily it was cut down from when I first started at my job, we were supposed to bring 6 dozen!  Anyway, I found a recipe on the back of a magazine that looked delicious.  They are the Ghirardelli Ultimate Double Chocolate Cookies.  I was going to post a sign saying, "Definitely not a diet cookie!"  Turned out to be quite a mess to make and I haven't tasted them yet, but they look really yummy.  The party is here, so Zach and I are spending the morning cleaning up the house.  Better get back to it!

1 comment:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Isn't it funny how generation after generation licking those beater's is still the best!! I loved it when Mom made chocolate brownies.................yum!! Your receipe sounds wonderful. Have fun tonight and give a big hug to Kevie and Zach..........you and Garrett too. Love ya