Tuesday, December 18, 2007

FUN!

Zach and I had some fun making cookies today.  I have to tell you about the easiest way to make sugar cookies...... from the Krusteaz box!  They give you all the ingredients for the cookies (just add water), PLUS, cookie cutters, icing mix, sprinkles, and food coloring.  I think I got it at Target for about $7.  Now that's a good deal!  Super easy fun!!


Also I had a nice surprise waiting for me when I got home from AWANA.  The books arrived from A Readable Feast.  It's always fun to receive packages, especially when it's something that you got for free!  So thank you, again, to A Readable Feast!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, since I didn't win, I'm glad it was you. It really looks like a great selection of books for many hours of enjoyable reading!

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about the readable feast. Looks great though. Certainly, I know that I have a huge assortment of books just waiting to be read. I love the adventure.