Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Thanks To The Hired Help




Just thought I would share some pictures of how I got the old Christmas cards out this year.  I had Zach helping me on the assembly line of putting the return address stickers on (crooked, upside down, on the wrong side) but still was a big help.  I also enlisted the help of the toy dinosaur to help keep the envelopes pushed down, hoping that would keep them sealed.  The Costco envelopes did not want to stay closed this year.  Of course I also have to thank Garrett for writing the letter this year.  I had told him that I wasn't "feelin' it" this year.  So the next morning I woke up to find the letter all done......and it was a nice one too!  So, thanks to all the hired help in getting those cards out.  I couldn't have done it without you!
p.s. we LOVE getting christmas cards too!!  Everyday in December that is one of the highlights to see whose cards come in the mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND what a wonderful letter it was! You both are so talented at writing. What a wonderful helper you had in Zach. He will always remember that you let him help.
Love ya,
Grandma Dee