Thursday, September 13, 2007

Disney Freaks





We bought passes to Disneyland last May and have since been going pretty much any chance we get.  My husband is the biggest Disney freak of all and would go every Sunday if I said ok.   Even Kevin, my six year old, has mentioned that they have been so many times that he is starting to get bored with it.  Of course when we do go, we all have fun, but it's just funny to me that I didn't even go to Disneyland until I was 15 and here are my boys saying they've gone too many times!  How sad is that.  But here are some pictures from our latest adventures, last Sunday.
*Notice the boys and their dad all have lanyards which they are now collecting pins.  I have chosen not to join in with this fun (because I would rather spend my money on something else),  so Kevin says I am out of the club!

1 comment:

Savvy in San Francisco said...

Yeah! Welcome to the world of blogging! Maile has converted us all!