Thursday, September 13, 2007

Let me introduce myself



Ok, so I have so much fun looking into the lives of others through their blogs that I thought I would try my own.  I am a 32 year old mom of two, a wife, and a speech pathologist.  We live in Southern California, but I grew up in Northern California for the first 24 years of my life.  I'll probably be posting mostly pictures of our daily life around here but would love to answer questions about speech and language development, disorders, or general questions related to speech therapy too if anybody wants to ask.  So here's to my first post.....cheers!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

--too cool!!!
so tell me, whats the diff between this and a MY SPACE page..ihave neither but am feelng the pressure to do something of the sort!! ugh!

Grandma Dee said...

Tasha,

I just had typed out a long comment and when I submitted my account info it disappeared. Computer gremlins, rats!

I am so excited you are doing this and sharing it with family and friends. It makes me feel so up to date.

I loved the pix of the Disney freaks. I remember when Garrett was about 11 or 12 and I was taking them to Disneyland. Garrett always had trouble getting up in the morning to go to school and it took me about 4 tries to get him up. On the day we were going to "the happiest place in the world" I went in to wake him up and he jumped out of bed and said we had to hurry and get going. He wanted to be the first one at Disneyland. Has he changed much? He and Kevin there for the opening day of the Submarine. Gotta love that guy. Soooo, like father, like sons. I love the tradition you guys are establishing. I want to go, too!

Loved the pix of the tiger cub and tiger to be with their dear, sweet Namie. You are right, she is the best. We all are so lucky.

I will be up there soon. Want to get pix of the boys too. And, pix of you going to work out, relax. spend time with friends.

This blog (or blob as you called it - was that intentional?)is the greatest.

Love to my guys and you!
Grandma Dee

Z man said...

Yes hi my name is Zach Riley and I was wondering why lisps occur.