Sunday, September 23, 2007

Scrappin'



Yesterday turned out to be the perfect day for staying inside. It rained off and on throughout the day and so Kevin suggested that we get out the scrapbooking stuff, as he often does, and this time I agreed. Both boys worked on their own pages with only a little help from me. Zach liked it for a little while, but he's much more of an outdoorsy boy, so when he was done with one page he was ready to go out back. Kevin on the other hand wanted to keep doing it ALL AFTERNOON. This would have been fine if he could do it on his own, but he wanted me their beside him to help spell and find stickers. I lasted as long as I could but then finally said we had to clean up for dinner!

As you can see, it still turned out to be a pajama day!


This morning Garrett is working, so I think I am going to get the boys ready and we will go over to Panera Bread to get some bagels for breakfast (for them, not me of course) and then head to church.  That's all we have planned for the day.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Well, it is Oct.14th and I am just reading this blog! I'm trying to figure out how I missed it, but then realized I was in Hawaii when this was posted!

Paula said...

It is Oct. 14th and I just read this blog. How did that happen? I just realized I was in Hawaii then! It is so fun to see the differences in the two boys. Your scrapbooking is just wonderful and will be a family treasure. I love it that Kevin is doing some of his own. He will love looking back at how and what he wrote and it will be a great memory.