Thursday, September 20, 2007

Popcorn, Cheese, and Apples

Growing up my family used to have a Sunday night tradition of eating popcorn, cheese, and apples.  We would also get to eat it in the living room while watching tv!  This was a big deal for me, so I wanted to pass it on to my family.  Only we don't do it on Sundays, we do it when Daddy is gone for a night.  So, it just so happens that Garrett is in Fresno tonight and guess what I made for the boys.....

Zach gets to eat on the couch and choose the movie.

Kevin, although he looks happy here does NOT get to sit on the couch because he just had a major tantrum....

Nothing Better!

Except maybe my dinner, mmmmm.....

p.s. Do you know how many pounds I've lost since Monday???

3 comments:

Kiddo said...

I want to know...
Thanks for sharing your life, but I kind of feel like I'm invading your privacy... oh well, that's what blogs are about...

PS: I'm using Theo's account... this is Geraldine

Anonymous said...

I would rather be fat then to eat that! But then again, I wish I was thin. You go girl! Smash the Fat

Anonymous said...

I remember those Sunday night dinners! Graham