Saturday, February 2, 2008

Half A Movie

I have a tendency to fall asleep during movies.  This is not something new, nor does it matter what time of day it is....well maybe morning would work best.  I was the queen at falling asleep first at slumber parties growing up.  Even in college when Garrett and I were dating, he had a super bowl party at his apartment.  Oh, who's that on the floor sleeping away in the middle of all the people?  That would be me.  Anyway, I currently have about, I don't know, 10 or more movies on my list of, "I've seen about half of it."  I feel silly responding that way when people ask me if I have seen a certain movie, but it's the truth.  Of course Garrett is the king of seeing all the movies, memorizing the lines from them and then wanting to discuss them in great deal.  He knows that as soon as he sees my eyes starting to close there is no turning back.
So, I am off now to watch an Oliver play with Kevin.  Hopefully I will stay awake through it.  
Updated: I stayed awake but Kevin fell asleep.  He's still not feeling back to normal but much better than yesterday.  Now, you all can watch this!  We just got a new video camera so here's one of the first videos from it:

1 comment:

Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Love this video. Your camera sounds very cool!! Love to all