Monday, February 11, 2008

Zachie-Zoozle-Noozle-Noozle

I know, I've been slackin' on the whole blog thing.  Not because I've been off having fun or anything exciting.  I caught the boys germs and it kept me in bed all weekend.  I actually started feeling it on Wed. after work, but managed to push through Thurs. and even was feeling ok on Friday, with my 8 hour tylenol, at work.  I even took the boys to a party at My Gym Friday afternoon.  But Saturday my body knew that I had nothing else to do so it would not let me get out of bed.  Even the medicine wasn't keeping my fever down.  I was thinking, while the boys were sick, that I wish I could be sick so that I could stay in bed all day like they were doing.  *Note to self, next time, just wish for a vacation! 


Anyway, I wanted to share these cute pictures of Zachie-Zoozle with his hair cut!  He looks so grown up so I was talking to him after his hair cut and the conversation went something like this:

Me:  Zachie, you look like such a big boy with your haircut.  Can't you just stay three forever?

Zach:  No

Me:  Why not?

Zach:  Because when I am four I get to ride the bigger rides!

Me:  What rides?

Zach:  The Rapids and the fastest ride in the whole world, Space Mountain!

What a cutie pie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, our little guy is growing up, too! He looks so adorable (always does) with his big-boy haircut. He is so clever. I am glad he wants to go to Disneyland and ride Space Mountain. I am dying to go there with the boys and hope I get to see him do it. (I will have to take a Dramamine before I do it, though.) Glad to hear you took care of yourself and stayed in bed. Sounds like you were doing better on Monday. Moms just can't get sick ;-) I agree, vacations are more fun.
Love,
Denise