Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Birthday Update






Thank you all for your calls and e-mails.  I had a great day and got almost everything on my list done!  I didn't get a haircut, but I did get a pedicure instead.  I had a gift certificate from two years ago, that's how often I go get a pedicure, but I thought it would be appropriate to finally use it.  It's hard for me to sit and relax though when they are tickling my feet.  We went Miniature Golfing, which started out rough, with tears and tantrums from not getting the ball in the hole.  No, that wasn't me throwing the tantrum. But I did have my own outburst that my afternoon wasn't shaping up the way I wanted.  I had originally wanted to go after seeing a post from my friend Maile.  We had never taken the boys because I didn't think they were old enough.  But after seeing Maile's little cuties doing their thing on the golf course I thought it would be fun to give it a try.  But after our little outbursts we all calmed down and had a good rest of the afternoon.  My dinner was yummy and the cake too.  I was completely stuffed and fell asleep during story time with the boys before it was even 8:00!  I'd say that was a good end to a good birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Conor is having his 6th B-Day party on the 27th at the miniture golf place. Hopefully we won't have too many tantrums!!!