Saturday, October 20, 2007

Taste In Music

I don't have a certain type of music that I listen to. If something is playing and I can sing along with it then it is usually ok with me. Garrett, on the other hand, has very specific likes and dislikes in music and he likes to have his music on in the house all the time. So I found it very funny yesterday when Kevin's friend came over from across the street with his new eletric guitar and wanted to start a band. They asked me to put in some music that they could play along with so I asked them what they wanted to hear. Kevin offered in, "We have The Beach Boys, The Beatles, The Police..." Kevin's friends responded with, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Then I asked him what he usually listens to and he responded quickly with, "High School Musical." along with a look that said, "DUH!"

No comments: