Today is my birthday! That's me in the picture above when I was almost 1 year, with my mom, dad, and brother. Sorry about the quality of it, I took a picture of a picture because I don't know how to use our scanner.
I have a simple day planned:
1. Take the boys to school
2. Take Dodger on a walk OR go to the gym
3. See if I can get my hair cut (a real one, not supercuts)
4. Pick the boys up from school.
5. Maybe go play miniature golf or something fun with the boys.
6. Go to dinner with Garrett and the boys.
7. HAVE SOME CAKE OR SOMETHING YUMMY!
That's about it. I am 33 today, by the way. I still feel young, except for the gray hairs that keep popping up. I often find myself wondering when I am truly going to feel like a grown up. I know I am; a wife, a mother, a professional, a homeowner....all of these things sound grown up, but in my mind I still sometimes feel like a kid. So today I ask you, when did you start feeling like a grown up?