Monday, October 22, 2007

More Breaking News


Boy, Santa Clarita has been making the news a lot these days. There are now fires burning all around the Santa Clarita Valley. We are not threatened at all because of where we live, but we do have some friends that live in Canyon Country and have been evacuated. Fire is a scary thing because it can change so quickly. Last night I took the boys to a Halloween party and the scene was all the kids playing in the back rooms and the parents watching the news to see where the fires were going next. I have some cute pictures from the party though that I will add later. For now, I think we are going to escape the smoke today, since Kevin's school has been cancelled, by heading down to Disneyland......again.
Here's the smoke around our house, take yesterday

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is really scary. Fire has always freightened me ever since I had a nightmare about being in a fire right after I had my tonsils removed. I've had the same reoccuring dream/nightmare many times.
I started wheezing just looking at the picture of the smoke around your home! Stay safe, 'cause we love you!