Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pics From Here and There

We really have been going here, there, and everywhere lately, so I haven't had a lot of time to write.  I do have some good pictures from the different activities that I wanted to share though.  I thought I would get it done now because tomorrow it's back to work.  It's been nice having a change in routine this week though, working on Monday instead of Wednesday.  But now it's almost Friday again.  These weeks fly by faster than I could ever imagine!

We had a good time celebrating Garrett's birthday on Monday.

The boys got their Halloween costumes. 
Red Power Ranger is Kevin and Superman is Zach.

Zach got to go pick out a pumpkin.

Kevin on his 1st grade field trip to Lombardi Ranch.

The cub scouts took a tour of the fire station.

Zach and I got to climb in the engine.
What a fun week!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great time at the Ranch! Is that pumpkin in the back of the picture (the huge one) real?
This month is really a busy one for sure. We're on our way to Cloverdale to stay with Lauren and Cody overnight, and then take them out to join Tina & Graham at Fort Bragg on Saturday afternoon. We'll all spend Sat. night out there and come back home sometime Sunday. It's raining right now, but the forecast is for sun all weekend. Hope you have a restful one. Love to all, Mom

Paula said...

Hi! I loved all the pictures! One of my favorites is of the happy expressions on the boys's faces while Garrett is reading the homemade card. So precious! By the way, what did the card say?!
I also loved the picture of you and Zach in the firetruck...every boy's dream. So adorable!