Monday, November 5, 2007

What Time Is It?


This whole daylight savings thing always throws me off.  I never know what clocks have been changed and so I am always questioning myself, "Is that really the time?"  The boys internal clocks are of course set and so this morning I hear Kevin up at 6:00, when usually I am in his room, waking him up for school at 7.  So that's a good thing, I wont have to hound him to wake up.... at least for the next few days at least. 
 
It's Monday again and I had my day/morning planned out.  I was going to go for a run after taking the boys to school and then I was going to finally go and use some of my gift cards that I got for my birthday.  Well, Zach threw a wrench in the plans last night when he woke up crying, I went in his room and he proceeded to throw up all over his bed.  I thought that maybe it was because he had coughed and caused himself to do it, but then he did it again a little while later.  I can't quite send him off to preschool when he's done this in the middle of the night..... despite the fact that at this moment he and Kevin are playing in their rooms and he says that he feels fine!  I guess it will be a day of hanging around the house then, hoping that his throwing up was just because of the smorgasbord of foods that he had yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, my boys were up early this morning too! They usually sleep until 8am or if I am lucky 8:30am. Conor has afternoon preschool! However, this morning......6:45am. It also doesn't help that they started sharing a room on Saturday night with new bunk beds. Time to get the babies room started!