Sunday, November 18, 2007

Coo Coo


This morning I set the alarm for 6:30.  When it went off it looked too dark outside to go running, so I just turned it off and went back to sleep (good discipline, I know).  Then, at 7:20 Zach comes in and I think, "wow, he slept in this morning".  I let him crawl over me into our bed and  I get up and change to now go running.  I head out, thinking I need to get back in an hour because Garrett's Dad is coming over.  I go, I have a good run, I look at one clock quickly to see how long I was gone and I think, "Perfect, I made it back just in time".  Then I get a drink and look at the microwave clock.....it says 7:30.  I look at the oven clock, same thing.  I come upstairs to the computer.....same thing!  Turns out my alarm clock was wrong and I now have a whole extra hour to add to my day!!

No comments: